I’ve been listening to Young the Giant a lot lately, and I’ve concluded that they’re in my top 5 favorite bands, so yaaaa give them another listen. They’re so damn good in their In The Open sessions.
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
no emoji in the world can replace the depth of :/
do you ever just kinda wonder what your selling point as a human being or friend is? like, what was the point at which people were like: hey, I’ll keep this human
How am I just now finding out that Aziz Ansari is in this music video??
1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
the lincoln one freaks me out
Can we just talk about how beautiful Marilyn was?
I LOVE THESE
have you ever had a crush on someone so badly that you can actually picture waking up to them in the morning and them holding you making you breakfast and them saying all of these nice things to you anD JUST FUCKING EVERYTHING NICE YOU COULD EVER DO WITH SOMEONE BUT YOU COULD NEVER DO THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU DON’T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL OF THAT EVER HAPPENING AND IM SORRY I JUST GET ANGRY